Monday, September 14, 2009

Lights, paint, not quite action....

So.. I wasn't sure if I should wait until the carpet went in to update my blog, however the idea behind the blog was to show people a step by step of how it was done..

Again not much to write as I think pictures are what people really want to see.

So here is where I am up to:




So there you have it. The green feature wall colour wasn't quite the shade we thought, but overall I'm pretty happy with the way it looks. I think the carpet (which goes in Thursday) will make the room come to life. I'm pretty happy with the lighting, although I might get some adjustable display lights put in later on when I know where everything is going to be sitting.

Overall pretty happy and rather excited. The whole family got involved with the painting and apart from a few touch-ups that are needed I think we did a good job. More importantly, we had a good family weekend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment